SF’s Full Moon Beach Party
Bring your friends at Holistic Underground for an evening where the water meets the land. Join the fun outside and honor the full moon’s light while the sun is setting behind you.
Full Moon Beach Party: Songs, Stories & New Friends
Friday, May 12, 2017 | 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Ocean Beach (N Judah Muni Stop), 1396 La Playa St, SF
Full moon in Scorpio:
- Come and learn why they gather under the full moon’s light
- Share your story and voice with the community
- Sing, play some music, and be a part of a circle of new friends
- Learn all about the intensity of the Scorpio moon and how it’s effecting all of our lives
Anyone is welcome to join this circle; all genders and backgrounds are included. Meet on the beach at the end of Judah at 7 pm. At 7:30 pm, the circle will commence.
- Warm clothes (most likely it will get pretty chilly)
- A musical instrument (if you’ve got one)
- A blanket or pillow to sit on or share with the group
- An open and loving heart