Slumber Party & 24-Hour Game Night at Google
24 Hours. Hundreds of participants. Games. Prizes. Activities.
Playcrafting is partnering with The Bay Area Extra Life Guild to present an unforgettable live-streamed Game Fest fundraiser. They’ll be taking over The Google Launchpad for 24 hours consisting of everything from game tournaments to contests and giveaways.
Stop by The Launchpad anytime during the event and help raise $30,000 for The UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals.
Full Schedule of Events
Schedule subject to change
- Community Mural
- Arcade Cabinet (Simpsons / Area 51)
- Bay Area Fight Night – Tournaments & Freeplay of Street Fighter, Smash 4, Towerfall and more
- Board Games
- Cosplay Contest
- Guest Speakers on the Main Stage
- Rocksmith from 10:15 am to 9 pm
- 9 pm: Micro Dance Competition
- 10 pm: Micro Lip Sync Competition
- 11 pm: Lightning Pictionary
- Midnight: Movie & Popcorn
- 2 am: Mario Kart Tournment
- 3 am: The 3am Talent Show
- 4 am: Human Musical Chairs
- 5 am: Slumber Party
- 9 am: Fundraising Crunchtime
- 10 am: Closing and thank you’s
How can I participate in this 24-hour Game Fest?
Stop by the Google Launchpad anytime during the 24-hour period and jump in on a wide-range of exciting activities and share your participation to inspire your network to donate to this great cause. Unlock swag from companies like Twitch, Microsoft, Bandai, Trion Worlds, Razer, and more.
I don’t know how to fundraise, can I still attend?
Of course you can. Fundraising is highly encouraged throughout the event, but not required. Anyone can take part in Extra Life through something as simple as a social media post. On-site volunteers are happy to guide you through the process.
What activities are happening at this event?
Everything from Smash Bros tournaments to YouTube micro-dance competitions, and lip-syncing contests, there is something for all. See the tentative full schedule of events.