The 2nd Film Night in the Park of 2016
The San Francisco Neighborhood Theater Foundation (SFNTF) produces the popular Film Night in the Park Outdoor Film Series in Dolores Park, Union Square and Washington Square Park.
Films are free of charge in beautiful park settings and projected on a giant outdoor screen. Arrive early, spread out a blanket, and picnic prior to the screening, but avoid bringing chairs.
2016 Film Night in the Park
June 11 – September 24, 2016
All shows begin at 8 pm or dusk; schedule is subject to change
FREE, but are donations appreciated
2016 Schedule By Location
- Saturday, June 11th, Pitch Perfect (2012), Dolores Park
- Saturday, July 23rd, Finding Nemo (2003), Union Square
- Saturday, Aug. 13th, The Goonies (1985), Dolores Park
- Saturday, Aug. 27th, Lost In Translation (2003), Washington Square Park
- Saturday, Sept. 10th, The Devil Wears Prada (2006), Union Square
- Saturday, Sept. 24th, Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015), Dolores Park
The San Francisco Neighborhood Theater Foundation (SFNTF) is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to preserving historic movie theatres. We believe that historic theatres contribute to the unique character of neighborhoods and enhance the quality of life of City residents.