4th Annual Women’s “New Works” Theater Festival
3Girls Theatre Company Presents The 4th Annual New Works Festival honoring Risky Women Having Fun and Wreaking Havoc.
This free week-long festival calls attention to the need for women who break rules and defy the norm. For 2015 the festival will re-stage the finalists from 3GT’s Salon Reading Series and produce performances of LezWrites, GirlTalk, and ReproRights Women @ Risk, an evening of short works.
2015 Festival Schedule
– Monday, August 3 @ 7:30pm: Entanglement by AJ Baker
– Tuesday, August 4 @ 7:30pm: Kicking Facebook by Margery Kreitman
– Wednesday, August 5 @ 7:30pm: The Effects of Ultraviolet Light
– Thursday, August 6 @ 7:30pm: ReproRights Women @ Risk
– Friday, August 7 @ 7:30pm: Best of Lezwrites
– Saturday August 8 @ 1–6pm: Women Playwrights Meet & Greet
– – 1pm: Kicking Facebook by Margery Kreitman
– – 2:30pm: Entanglement by AJ Baker
– – 4pm: Talk Back
– – 4:30-6pm: Champagne Reception
– Sunday, August 9 @ 12pm & 2pm: Girl Talk Teen Monologues