Adobe Photoshop’s Pop-Up Shop
Rasterize, liquify and re-size with “Photoshop & You,” a special 2-week long event series from Saturday, July 23 to Saturday, August 6, put on by the Adobe Photoshop team.
The people behind the industry-standard for image-editing software are putting on workshops, photo walks and presentations at the Adobe pop-up store, including a fashion show mixer, photo-fix appointments and a photo walk where you can only use your cell phone camera.
Meet up with friends or just stop by to ask your burning questions or to check out the Imaging Lab with laser etching, t-shirt screening and large format printing.
Lunch trucks will be pulling up outside, so that you can get your grub on as you geek out, and take advantage of their special 15% discount off regularly priced software, with all proceeds going to Adobe Youth Voices (AYV).
Here’s the list of all upcoming Photoshop Pop-Up events (Jul 23- Aug 6), but make sure to register ahead of time, so that you can learn how to use everything from Color Contrast to Curves and make your photos even better than before.
Adobe Pop-Up Shop
550 Sutter Street (btwn Mason and Powell)
Jul 23 – Aug 6, 2011
– FREE (but some events require RSVP
- Learn to Be a Pro Sports Photographer (Mon 7/25 5pm)
- The Largest Photoshop File Ever Created (Tue 7/26 5pm)
- Learn Adventure Photography with Corey Rich (Wed 7/27 5pm)
- iPhone San Francisco Photo Walk (Fri 7/29 3:30pm)
- Adobe’s Photoshop Smackdown Competition (Sat 7/30 7pm)
- Guided Photo Walk & Free Lunch: Chinatown (Sun 7/31 10am)
- Guided Photo Walk of Union Square (Tue 8/2 5:30pm)
- SF Giants 2010 Season in Photos (Fri 8/5, 5pm)
Complete Schedule of Adobe Pop-Up Shop Events
Adobe Pop-Up Store (550 Sutter St., SF) | Sat, July 23-Sat, August 6 | All Day | FREE*