Annual Backyard Chicken Coop Bike Tour
A fun annual bike tour of Alameda’s backyard chicken coops | Sunday 1-4p
By Johnny Funcheap - posted 5/5/2012 No Comment
Find out where the eggs are in Alameda on this informative self-guided bike tour of backyard chicken coops on Sunday, May 6, 2012.
For the 5th Annual Alameda Backyard Chicken Tour, People are encouraged to bring their bicycles and cycle from coop to coop. Come along and enjoy an afternoon filled with fun, feathers and information about raising backyard chickens. You’ll see a variety of coops and many types of chickens and maybe even a few beehives.
Alameda Backyard Chicken Coop Bicycling Tour
– Sunday May 6, 2012 (1p-4p)
– Start/End times of 1p and 4pm strictly enforced.
– Free and open to the public
- See the route on google maps, or you can download pdf of map here.
- Tour is approximately 2.5 miles long
2012 Chicken Coop Locations
1. 2600 Barbers Point Rd (Alameda Point Collaborative)
2. 1015 Taylor Ave
3. 1612 Morton St
4. 1718 Jay St
5. 2017 San Jose Ave
6. 2029 Alameda Ave
7. 849 Laurel St
8. 839 Oak St
9. 2263 San Jose Ave
10. 1211 Regent St
11. 2531 San Jose Ave
12. 1212 Versailles Ave
13. 924 Pearl St
14. 1343 Broadway
15. 1629 Foley St