Bay to Breakers 2020 Officially Rescheduled for Sept. 20
Following further discussions with the City and County of San Francisco surrounding the escalating COVID-19 outbreak, we have made the decision to postpone Bay to Breakers to September 20, 2020.
The health and safety of our participants, staff and volunteers is our utmost priority, and we are grateful to the City for their flexibility and assistance in selecting this new date to ensure this legacy event takes place for the 109th consecutive year.
Did you already register?
- All existing 2020 Bay to Breakers registrations will be automatically transferred for the new date. No action is needed on your part.
- Refunds will not be offered. If you are unable to make the new date, you have the option to defer your 2020 registration to the 2021 race. Full details on this process can be found at BayToBreakers.com/Defer.