Bike to Work Day 2018
On Bike to Work Day, May 10, 2018, the San Francisco, East Bay and Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalitions encourage commuters to leave their cars at home and join tens of thousands of their fellow Bay Area residents in biking to work.
Morning and afternoon energizer stations will be set up to offer free coffee, snacks and other goodies. You’ll also be treated to special parties, discounts, free bike repairs and other happenings in neighborhoods across the Bay Area.
Bike to Work Day
Thursday, May 10, 2018
FREE (for bike commuters)
Pledge to Ride
This is San Francisco’s biggest day of the year to show City leaders and the country that SF bikes. Take the pledge to join us on Thursday, May 10 and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win an SF Bicycle Coalition hoodie.
Find an Energizer Station Near You
Pedal by one of 26 Energizer Stations across San Francisco for free snacks, beverages and collectable, reusable tote bags filled with goodies. Does your bike need a check-up? Bike Doctors will be on hand to provide complimentary basic bike maintenance at select stations.
Celebrate Bike to Work Day with a morning bike commute from your neighborhood to the Bike to Work Day Rally at City Hall. Ride downtown with your neighbors, friendly SF Bicycle Coalition volunteers, and your District Supervisor. RSVP
- Bayview: Mendell Plaza, 1609 Oakdale Ave.
- Castro: Jane Warner Plaza, corner of Market & Castro
- Excelsior: Persia Triangle, corner of Mission & Persia
- Ingleside: City College Multi-Use Building, 50 Phelan Ave.
- Marina: Rapha Cycle Club, 2198 Filbert St.
- Mission: Tiffany Wiggle, corner of Mission & Tiffany
- North Beach: Washington Square Park, corner of Union & Powell
- Outer Sunset: Nomad Cyclery, 2555 Irving St.
- Richmond: Richmond Branch Library, 351 9th Ave.
- SoMa: Sextant Coffee Roasters, 1415 Folsom St.
- Western Addition: Ella Hill Hutch Community Center, 1050 McAllister St.