Where to Country Line Dance in SF
Your night of gettin’ down country style sponsored by Folsom Street Foundry
Harness your inner cowboy or cowgirl as country invades San Francisco at Aw Naw! Country Night at the Folsom Street Foundry.
Shine your boots for the Best Dressed Cowgirl and Cowboy contest, and step to country music line dances taught by professional country dance instructors. There will be games, food and drinks galore too.
- Country music spinning all night
- Professional line dance instruction on a 3,000 sq. ft dance floor (lessons at 7pm and 9pm)
- Best dressed cowboy and cowgirl contest
- Big Game Hunter and Beer Pong
- Booze & Grub specials for all the cowboys and cowgirls
– Cazadores tequila shot – $5
– Bulleit whiskey shot – $5
– Legit Lagers – $3
– Tri-tip Tacos – $3
– Fried Pickles – $6
There’s no cover, so just RSVP and bring your ID. Yee-haw!