Crazy Funny Asians Comes to East Bay
Inspired by the blockbuster movie, and after 8 sold-out shows in SF we’re heading to the East Bay.
See some of the Bay Area’s top comedians at Berkeley’s first ever “Crazy Funny Asians” Comedy Festival, presented by Funcheap and HellaFunny. Let’s celebrate the Bay’s Asian-American culture and heritage with laughs.
Didn’t Get Tickets? We’ll have 50 door tickets ($10) available for each show – Show up early to snag them!
FRIDAY 11/9 (8p and 10p)
– Janesh Ranlan (host) -Cobbs
– Ian Kung – Cobbs
– Sureni Werasakera – Punchline, Cobbs (8p)
– Ryan Chan – Opened for Earthquake (10p)
– Aivy Cordova -Punchline, Cobbs
SATURDAY 11/10 (7:30p and 9:30p)
– Janesh Ranlan (Host)-Cobbs
– Ian Kung – Punchline, Cobbs
– Aivy Cordova – Punchline, Cobbs (7:30p)
– Kristee Ono – SF Sketchfest, Punchline (9:30p)
– Frankie Marcos – Opened for Tony Roberts
– FREE with Eventbrite RSVP – Donations appreciated – bring cash
– Maximum Two Comp Tickets Per Person – If you have additional guests you’d like to bring, they must RSVP separately
– $10 door
– Like most comedy clubs, there is a two drink minimum
– Lineup subject to change
– Admission is first come first served
About Algorithm Coffee
Modern coffee shop offering tea, pastries & pourovers in spacious, industrial-chic environs. Algorithm is accessible via AC Transit 51B or car. Also close to the Marina & Fourth Street. Closest BART is North Berkeley.