Criminal Comedy at an SF Police Station
A storytelling event perfect for a police station: Comedians tell real-life tales of how they got arrested.
#HellaFunny’s Comedians with Criminal Records is a unique comedy showcase of established comedians who’ve had trouble with the law in the past. This may be the only show in America where if you don’t laugh, you might get stabbed.
And for Lit Crawl it all takes place at the Mission Police Station. That’s right, comedians that have criminal records… telling jokes right in the house of the fuzz.
It’s a brilliant blend of stand up comedy, storytelling and crime stories… all inside a police station. Crimes from comedians on this showcase include possession, drunk in public, even stealing a monkey from a zoo…
Lit Crawl: Comedians with Criminal Records
Saturday, October 15, 2016 | 7:15pm to 8:15pm
Mission Police Station, 630 Valencia St., SF
FREE (arrive early, space is limited)
- Dan Mires (Citizens Arrest – Cobbs)
- Daniel Berna-Hicks (Possession – Punchline)
- Keith D’souza (Drunk in Public – SF Sketchfest)
- Leslie Smalls (Stolen Property – SF Sketchfest)
- Luke Lockfield (Returned a Monkey for SF Zoo and was Arrested for Theft – Cobbs)