de Young Museum’s “Free Saturdays” Return Sept. 26
COVID-19 Update – Free Saturdays are back as of September 26, 2020. Timed tickets will be required. Reserve in advance online, or limited number of tickets may be available the membership desk the day of.
Every Saturday, the de Young offers free general admission to the permanent galleries to Bay Area residents. Please note that admission to any special exhibits is not included nor discounted and will require the full admission price.
Saturdays feature engaging art experiences for the entire family, including art-making, gallery guides, and tours with discussion and sketching in the permanent galleries.
de Young Museum
Golden Gate Park \ 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, San Francisco, CA 94118
– Every Saturday resuming September 26, 2020
– Hours are typically 9:30 am–5:15 pm
Reserve tickets in advance to skip the line – timed tickets required. Limited in person tickets might be available at the membership desk
- This offer applies only to general admission for the permanent collection galleries.
- Full-priced admission to special exhibitions still applies.
- For: Residents of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma Counties with valid photo ID or postmarked envelope bearing home address
Visitors ages 17 and under always receive free admission to the permanent collection galleries.
Please note this free Saturdays offer could be changed or canceled at anytime. Visit deyoung.famsf.org for updates before attending.