Dunkin Donuts Grand Opening
Dunkin’ Donuts invites one and all to the grand opening of its newest Bay Area restaurant in South San Francisco. Doors open at 5:00 a.m.
Dunkin’ Donuts Grand Opening
Wednesday, February 1, 2017 | Doors at 5am
Dunkin’ Donuts South San Francisco | 180 South Airport Blvd., South San Francisco
Grand opening festivities will include:
- Free food and beverage samples
- Special giveaways to the first 100 people in line
- $250 gift card to the first person in line
- Appearance from Dunkin’ Donuts mascot Cuppy
- According to Eventbrite, the free samples are all day until closing at 10pm
The new restaurant will offer Dunkin’ Donuts’ world famous freshly-brewed hot and iced coffees, as well as a wide selection of espresso, cappuccino, macchiato, latte, Americano, premium hot tea and Cold Brew beverages.