Erotic Crochet Night
Oakland’s very own “Auntie Social Designs” (one of our favorite business names, EVER!) make strange, creepy and downright erotic crochet works of art.
Get an up close look (but not too close) at NSFW crafty pieces like vagina coin purses and the proverbial “bag of dicks” at the StrEat Bazaar on May 8, 2014 at SoMa Streat Food Park.
Auntie Social are one of 16 different retail vendors, chef pop ups and food trucks tonight.
SoMa StrEat Food Park and Funcheap put on a weekly Thursday Night Market called “StrEat Bazaar.” The focus is mostly craft food vendors, special pop-up restaurants, food trucks (of course) and some artists and designers to round things out.
– Rotating lineup of up to 20 different independent craft vendors each week
– Live music from Mr. Chin’s Hot Sauce
– 5+ top food trucks
– Beer Garden + Happy Hour Beer and Sangria Specials
– Fun games including skeeball, corn hole, bubble hockey and more
May 8, 2014 Lineup
– Beer Garden + Happy Hour until 7pm – $3/$13 draft beers: Anchor Steam, Oaktown Brown, Drakes Hefeweizen, Steelhead Extra Pale Ale, $3/$13 Sangria
– $3/$13 Steelhead Extra Pale Ale all night long
FOOD TRUCK LINEUP
-Doc’s of the Bay
(no Wes Burger for May 8th)
POP-UP FOOD VENDORS
-Grandma’s Homemade Jam
-Crazy Daisy’s Sweets
-DSF Clothing Co: makers of the “I Can’t Afford SF T-Shirt”
-Garden Party: Flower truck
>> Auntie Social Designs: Erotic crochet
-SumoFish: Original fashion designs
Interested in becoming a vendor at the StrEat Bazaar? Email email@example.com