Fair Trade Bazzar at the de Young
A world of art awaits you at the 7th Annual Fair Trade Bazaar, showcasing products from global artisans.
Unique items including jewelry, textiles, native handcrafts, and decorative accessories reflect the many cultures in the de Young’s permanent collection of art from Africa, Oceania, and the Americas.
2017 Fair Trade Bazaar
– Friday, July 21, 2017 | 9:30 am to 8:30 pm
– Saturday, July 22, 2017 | 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
de Young Museum, 50 Hagiwara Dr, SF
FREE; Museum members receive a 10% discount on all purchases.
Please note this event does not include gallery admission.
- Lumily Fair Trade – Guatemalan Textiles and Jewelry
- Sidai Designs – Tanzania Jewelry
- Shupaca – Peruvian Textiles
- Marquet – Vietnamese Textiles and Jewelry
- Firdose Ahmad Jan – Indian Textiles
- Lesia Pona – Ukrainian Textiles and Accessories
- Moche Lifestyle – Mexican Textiles and Accessories
- Santosh Rathi – Indian Textiles
- Dharmendra Singh – Indian Jewelry
- Luz Collection – Mexican Jewelry and Accessories
- All Across Africa – African Baskets
- Paz Collective – Mexican and Indian Jewelry
- Tuareg Jewelry – Jewelry from Niger
- GlobeIN – Mexican and Tunisian Accessories
- Kakaw Designs – Guatemalan Apparel and Accessories
- Soko – South African Jewelry
- Totonga Bomoi – African Textiles
Fair Trade Bazaar at the de Young was founded in 2010 by the Museum Store as a way for fair trade artisans and organizations to connect directly with the local San Francisco community.