Food Truck Friday!
30+ food trucks and street food carts in a huge circle with a full bar and bands in the middle? Now that’s a party!
Off the Grid, a weekly outdoor food truck bonanza lasts all evening (from 5pm to 10pm), with tons of tents for coverage from the elements, a full bar run by Alembic Bar & Magnolia Brewery, with live music starting around 6pm.
Off the Grid | Fort Mason
Friday, July 20, 2012 (5p-10p)
– Fort Mason Center (enter on Buchanan and Marina), SF
– FREE (but bring cash for food)
Live music from makru and Jugtown Pirates
Food Truck & Street Cart Vendor List
AK Double Up
Creme Brulee Cart
Curry Up Now
Kung Fu Tacos
Little Green Cyclo
Peter’s Kettle Corn
Seoul on Wheels
The Taco Guys
Vendor lineup is, of course, subject to change
Off the Grid
A mobile food adventure hits Friday nights in the Fort Mason Center parking lot. Off The Grid brings a rotating and diverse group of mobile food vendors to the Marina neighborhood – plus live music and a bar.
Other Off The Grids:
– Sunday: Larkspur @ Marin Country Mart (11a-3p)
– Mondays: St. Mary’s Square (11a-2p); San Mateo (5p-9p)
– Tuesdays: UN Plaza (11a-2p)
– Wednesdays: 5th & Minna (11a-2p); North Berkeley (5p-8p), Hayes Valley (5p-9p)
– Thursdays: UN Plaza (11a-2p); Upper Haight (5p-8p), Southside Berkeley (5p-9p), Hayes Valley (5p-9p)
– Fridays: Civic Center (11a-2p); 5th & Minna (11a-2p); Fort Mason Center (5p-10p), Hayes Valley (5p-9p)
– Saturdays: McCoppin (11a-3:30p every Sat; plus 4p-8p 1st Sat of month), Larkspur (11a-3p), Alameda (11a-3p), Hayes Valley (5p-9p),
– Please note that some Off the Grids do not operate during the winter months.
Full Off the Grid schedule