Free Ben & Jerry’s Day
If you love ice cream and don’t mind waiting in a looong line, then Tuesday’s “Free Cone Day” is for you.
By Johnny Funcheap - posted 4/10/2011 No Comment
If you love ice cream, are super cheap and you don’t mind waiting in a looong line, then Ben & Jerry’s 33rd Free Cone Day (April 12, 2011) will be like Christmas to you.
Scoop shops all across the country (including several in the Bay Area) will serve up one free cone per person from noon until 8pm – any flavor you like – including new Late Night Snack and Americone Dream.
Ben & Jerry’s 33rd Free Cone Day
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Noon to 8pm
website | facebook
Bay Area Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day Locations:
- Haight Ashbury – 1480 Haight Street @ Ashbury (Upper Haight)
- Macy’s Department Store (Union Square)
- Fisherman’s Wharf (Pier 41)
- Argonaut – 475 Jeffersont Street (Fisherman’s Wharf)
- Jack London Square – 505 Embarcadero (Oakland)
- Berkeley – 2128 Oxford Street (Berkeley)
- Bon Air Center – 290 Bon Air Center – (Greenbrae)
- San Jose – 115 East San Carlos (San Jose)
- Santana Row – 377 Santana Row (San Jose)