Free Uber & Cab Ride Home NYE
To help keep everyone safe on the way home, New Year’s Eve revelers in San Francisco, East Bay, North Bay, South Bay, Tri-Valley and Sacramento can get their cab rides home paid for all New Year’s Eve night and into the morning (until 10 am).
Law firm GJEL Accident Attorneys are sponsoring their free “Drink and Alive Free Cab Program” program.
All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab/Uber/Lyft up front, and GJEL will reimburse you for it up to $25.
Please note this is only for safe rides home – not for bar hopping.
Free Cab / Uber / Lyft Rides Home for New Year’s Eve 2017/18
Begins: December 31, 2017 – 5 pm
Ends: January 1, 2018 – 10 am
FREE – Pre-Registration is required (limited availability)
The Free Cab Ride Rules:
Because cab rides are intended for residents who otherwise might attempt to drive home after drinking.
- Pre-Registration is required; please note reimbursement coupons are limited, so register in advance.
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
- Rides must be taken between Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 5 pm to Monday, January 1, 2018 before 10 am
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination – This is NOT for bar hopping
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $25 anywhere in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
Please note that you have to mail proof via snail mail, so be sure to get a physical receipt or be prepared to print and mail in your Lyft or Uber verification. Submissions via email will not be accepted.
Taking an Uber/Lyft? Take a screenshot from the Uber/Lyft app showing the starting & ending destinations, the date and time and price. Print this out and mail along with your registration confirmation, a photocopy of your valid driver’s license (to prove you’re over 21) and your PayPal associated email address (for your reimbursement). Mail this to the address below.
Taking a Cab? Mail your registration confirmation, cab receipt, a photocopy of your valid driver’s license, and your PayPal associated email address (for reimbursement) to:
Drink and Alive Free Cab Program
GJEL Accident Attorneys
2 Orinda Theatre Square #230
Orinda, CA 94563
- Deadline: Please remember that all submissions must be received by no later than January 5, 2018. So, don’t delay in mailing it in.
- Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap