Free Uber/Lyft/Cab Rides Home on Thanksgiving
Law firm GJEL Accident Attorneys “Drink and Alive Free Cab Program” is reimbursing cab/ Uber/ Lyft rides for Thanksgiving to help keep the roads safe.
All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab upfront, and GJEL will reimburse you for it up to $15.
To show their commitment to preventing DUIs (and even worse, alcohol-related injuries and deaths), they are offering free rides home in the Bay Area, as well as Fresno and Sacramento.
Claim a ticket on the GJEL website and take a Cab Ride (Or Uber or Lyft) between Wednesday November 24th from 5:00PM and Friday, November 26th, 2021 at 11:00AM. Participants will be reimbursed via Paypal.
Pre-registration is required
You can find the details here at https://www.gjel.com/free-cab-ride-program. Please note this is only for safe rides home – not for bar hopping.
Here are the details for our Thanksgiving Holiday Free Cab Ride Offering
** Please note the rules for this program have changed**
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, Fresno or Sacramento.
- Rides should be taken between November 24th from 5:00PM and Friday, November 26th, 2021 at 11:00AM
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- You must have a valid drivers license to participate
- Please remember that all submissions must be received by no later than November 30, 2021.
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Limit one reimbursement per Paypal email address
- Participants are limited to participate in one reimbursement program per year
- The maximum value of $15.00 anywhere in participating areas.