The Great San Francisco Trivia Challenge
Test your knowledge of the Bay at the first ever Great San Francisco Trivia Challenge.
Not just some boring standard trivia night, this is more like a live game show with four rounds of multimedia puzzles, “figureoutable” trivia, unique formats, Smart-Ass Points for wrong (but funny) answers and supreme prizes.
It’s brought to you by Funcheap and hosted by Trevor Noah of the The Big Quiz Thing, who conquered Boston and NYC with their uniquely fun trivia challenges and now dominates the pub quiz scene in SF.
- Test yourself with trivia exclusive about the SF and the Bay Area: history, music, movies, and more
- Trivia starts at approximately 7pm
- Oodles of Prizes
- Arrive early for best seating at SF’s newest food truck park
- Happy Hour: 4pm-7pm: $10 pitchers of Sangria & $4 pints & $15 pitchers of Anchor Steam
- Four Fire pits and a custom-built double decker bus available for trivia hideouts
- The Big Quiz Thing was named “Best Trivia Night” by Boston Magazine
We’ll have oodles of prizes including beer, gift certificates, s’mores and passes to…
Nightlife at the California Academy of Sciences
Asian Art Museum
Food Truck Lineup
– Chomp Station
– La Jefa
– Go JoJo’s Mojo
– Adam’s Grub Truck
– Firetrail Pizza
– Panchita’s Pupusas
SF’s Newest Food Truck Park
And it all takes place at SPARK Social SF, the city’s newest food truck park with a custom-built double decker bus, four fire pits and tons of seating and areas for playing trivia.