HBO’s “Westworld” Comes to SF
Starting April 22, 2018, fans of HBO’s “Westworld” will find themselves in a brand “new world” at AT&T 1 Powell Street in SF.
Completely transformed, so visitors can “live without limits” and discover “Westworld” IRL during the highly-anticipated season 2 premiering on April 22nd, the experience will showcase costumes and props, curated fan art, an immersive virtual reality experience, interactive park maps, games and more.
The Westworld experience will be open from Sunday, April 22nd to Sunday, July 1. The store is open 9 am to 9 pm, Monday through Saturday and 10 am to 7 pm on Sundays.
- Pose for photos with the life-sized robot host-in-the-making
- Take the Delos “Personality Evaluation” to determine their Westworld character type and receive a black or white Delos-branded NFC ID card to unlock hidden content throughout the store, including musical surprises and a VR experience
- Encounter familiar props and wardrobe exhibited in the show, including items worn by main characters
- Enter the saloon and hear the iconic music from the show on the player piano
- Explore Westworld using an interactive map, allowing a glimpse of the key areas of the park just like in the show
And to celebrate the premiere, DIRECTV is offering a 4-day FREE preview weekend, giving viewers access to live HBO & Cinemax from April 20-23rd.