Hello Kitty Truck Returns to the Bay Area for 2022 (June 11-25)
The adorable food truck makes stops in Walnut Creek, SF and Pleasanton starting June 11
By Becca Bandit - posted 5/13/2022 No Comment
The adorable roving Hello Kitty Cafe Truck will be returning to the Bay Area. There will have tasty treats and super cute merch.
Fans of Hello Kitty can look forward to new exclusive goodies and limited-edition collectibles. In the past, the truck has sold Hello Kitty cakes, donuts, macarons and other sweets, and of course Hello Kitty swag like water bottles and tote bags. The truck attracted huge crowds last year, so here’s your next chance to go ga-ga for Hello Kitty.
Hello Kitty Truck Bay Area Appearances:
- June 11: Walnut Creek, 10 am – 7 pm at Broadway Plaza in the Event Plaza near Macy’s
- June 18: San Francisco, Details to be announced, but most likely at Stonestown Galleria
- June 25: Pleasanton, Details to be announced, but most likely at Stoneridge Shopping Center
If you find yourself up for a drive, the Hello Kitty Truck will also be popping up in Sac and Stockton.
- May 28: Sacramento, 10 am – 7 pm at Arden Fair nearSears and Forever21
- June 4: Stockton, 10 am – 7 pm at Weberstown Mall near Blaze Pizza