Monday Night NCAA Finals Parties
Free Final Four BBQ at Northstar: Butler (+3.5) vs. UConn – It’s the final men’s college basketball game of the year, so go for broke and get yourself fed on a Monday night.
Northstar cafe (don’t worry about the name “cafe,” it’s actually a full neighborhood bar with great $3 happy hour draughts) will be hooking you up with a free BBQ during the game – most likely with Hot Links, Sausages & Polish with all the fixins which are passed around. Although they load up on food, arrive early because at some point they the food will run out. [Full details]
– WHERE : Northstar, 1560 Powell @ Green, SF (North Beach)
– WHEN: Monday, April 4, 2011 6pm
– ADMISSION: FREE – Food is totally free, but you gotta buy a drink to get in on the fun.
Other NCAA Finals Viewing Parties in San Francisco
Watch NCAA Championships on the Big Screen
NoPa concert venue The Independent breaks out their big screening for a free screening of the Butler vs. UConn game. Doors 5:30p; Game 6pm
– The Independent, 628 Divisadero at Grove, SF (NoPa) | FREE
Japan Relief Happy Hour & NCAA Finals
The screens may not be as big, but the cause is huge. Get 2-for-1 drink specials and watch the March Madness Finals on three large, flat-screen TVs with 100% of all proceeds benefiting the Japan Relief Fund through Direct Relief International.
– Tonic, 236 Polk Street at Union, SF (Russian Hill) | FREE, but $10 donation is requested