Nob Hill & Raley’s $20 + $35 Curbside Grocery Bag For Seniors
Nob Hill and Raley’s stores are helping our community’s most vulnerable citizens during the COVID-19 pandemic.
They’ll be offering a discounted bag of grocery essentials every day for $20 (along with a $35 option which includes ready-to-eat meals). The bags are available for pick-up curbside, or you can send a text to have the bag delivered right to your car. Please note, as per their email, bags can be picked up in-store by a caregiver or friend as well.
Resuming Saturday, March 21: In an effort to best serve our communities during the current COVID-19 crisis, we will be offering two Senior Essentials Bags.
Intended for seniors and at-risk customers in self-isolation or quarantine, our team members will build as many Senior Essentials Bags as they can each day. They will be available to our customers depending on inventory levels at each store and while supplies last.
Starting Saturday, we will have two unique Senior Essentials Bags available for purchase at a discounted price. These bags can be picked up daily curbside or in-store. We will make every effort to meet demand.
- $20 Bag: Contains a mix of fresh items and pantry staples.
- Raley’s Instant Oatmeal, 11.8-15.1 oz. box
- Raley’s Condensed Soup, 10.5 oz. can
- Raley’s Chunk Light Tuna, in Water, 5 oz. can
- Raley’s Peanut Butter, 16 oz. jar
- Raley’s Pinto, Kidney or Garbanzo Bean, 15.5 oz. can
- Raley’s Diced or Stewed Tomatoes, 14.5 oz. can
- Raley’s Canned Fruit, 15-15.25 oz. can
- Raley’s Instant Mashed Potatoes, 14 oz. box
- Raley’s Mac & Cheese
- Raley’s Pasta, 12-16 oz.
- Raley’s Pasta Sauce, 23-24 oz.
- Bananas, 1 bunch, (5-6 bananas roughly 2 lbs.)
- (3) Large Navel Oranges, per lb. (roughly 2 lbs.)
- (3) Fuji Apples, per lb. (roughly 2 lbs.)
- (3) Bulk Russet Potatoes, per lb. (roughly 2 lbs.)
- Raley’s Mild, Hot or Breakfast Sausage Roll, 16 oz.
- $35 Bag: Contains ready-to-eat meals.
- Freshly cooked, heat-and-eat entrées and salads. Product mix depends upon availability.
- In an effort to serve as many customers as possible, we cannot offer customer-requested substitutions or customize bags based on allergy, diet or lifestyle. Product substitutions based on item availability may apply.
- We call upon our customers to respect the intended purpose of this program, which is to serve seniors or those at risk.
How to Get a Bag
- One bag, per day, per family, while supplies last.
- Available for store pickup only on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If you are unable to get out of your vehicle, and if we offer pickup at your store, you may park in the designated eCart pickup spot and text the phone number on the eCart pickup spot signage when you arrive. If bags are available, one will be brought out to your vehicle and we will accept cash, check or credit cards outside.
Disclaimer: Please note contents may vary due to product availability and substitutions will be made. Many items are currently out of stock due to increased demand and limited supply. We are unable to offer allergy-specific, diet-specific or lifestyle-specific bags at this time in an effort to serve as many of our customers as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.