Oakland’s “Summer Nights”
Held on the final Friday of each month from Friday, April 27 through Friday, October 26, Summer Nights features special evening hours and half-price Museum admission (that’s $6) after 5 pm.
With classic ’68 film screenings under the stars on Oak Street Plaza, Amoeba Music DJs spinning ’60s-inspired sets, and special activities throughout the Museum each month features new activities.
Summer Nights | Oakland Museum of California
Last Friday of the Month, April-October, 2012
5pm to 9pm
Open until 9 pm:
• Gallery of California Art
• Gallery of California History
• The 1968 Exhibit
• All of Us or None: Social Justice Posters of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Modern Cartoonist: The Art of Daniel Clowes
• OMCA Store
• Blue Oak café
1968 Film Series Schedule
Watch classic 1968 cinema under the stars. Showtime is at sunset!.
- Friday, April 27 – Bullitt
- Friday, May 25 – 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Friday, June 29 – Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner
- Friday, July 27 – Revolution