Gap’s $1.69 Taco Truck
Chorizo, ceviche and California-style are just a few of the ways you can order your taco from the Pico de Gap food truck, which is rolling around San Francisco to offer both deals on denim and delicious tacos to hungry diners.
Trying to help promote their new 1969 Fall Denim Collection, Gap has launched its first-ever gourmet taco truck with the help of Top Chef alum Ryan Scott, which will roll up to local Gap stores, special events, street festivals and other spots around town from August 8 till September 30.
For just $1.69, sample some salsa verde and strawberry Jarritos from Chef Scott’s menu of four, tasty tacos and a selection of sweet Mexican sips like Mexican Coke and Jarritos.
Pico de Gap’s Taco Menu
1. Chorizo and Crispy Potato Taco with goat cheese, watercress, and charred lime salsa verde
2. Mole-braised brisket Taco with pumpkin seeds, red onion marmalade, queso fresco, and Mexican chocolate vinaigrette
3. Raw Yellow Corn “Ceviche” Taco with dirty green rice, poblano aioli, guacamole, and charred tomato salsa
4. California taco with pasilla-braised chicken, Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, pepper jack cheese, and Cool Ranch Doritos
It’s also quite the lunchtime steal, as it’s only $1.69 for two tacos and a beverage (or free with proof of a same-day Gap denim purchase). Each order will also include a coupon for $20 off the new 1969 denim collection with some lucky orders even including a special golden ticket redeemable for a free pair of 1969 jeans up to $90.
So check out Pico de Gap’s Twitter feed to plan your next lunch outing and indulge in both tacos and a nice, new pair of trousers with this mouthwatering, mobile deal.
Pico de Gap Truck 2011 Tour
August 8 till September 30, 2011
$1.69 for 2 tacos and a drink
The Gap Taco Truck hits a different location in SF several days a week most being announced in twitter the day of. B
– For dates follow Pico de Gap’s Twitter feed to find out their latest stops and lunch spots.
Source: SF Citizen & Pop Sugar
Photos courtesy of SF Citizen