Best Places Watch 2014 World Cup Final
The World Cup Finals are here and it’s time for Germany and Argentina to square off in the final match. San Francisco has turned into a mini-soccer mecca with tons of great festive places to watch the matches, with many theaters and clubs opening up special for the final match.
- Civic Center – Big screen setup in front of City Hall in San Franicsco.
- SoMa StrEat Food Park – Funcheap’s official game watch with 1,000 people, tons of food trucks & bottomless mimosas.
- Historic Bavarian Bar – Watch at Schroeders in the FiDi with huge beer steins.
- The Independent – Concert venue turns soccer place for a day.
- 111 Minna – Game watch with samba dancers & Brazilian drumming.
- San Jose – One of the biggest, most festive soccer crowds in the Bay Area
Or watch by yourself or at home
- TV: All the games are broadcast in English on ABC, ESPN and ESPN2. View the entire TV schedule.
- Streaming ESPN: Use the app WatchESPN (if you have a cable TV subscription.. sorry, DirecTV doesn’t count).
Need More? For an excellent round up of pubs and bars showing the World Cup in SF and Oakland, visit sf.eater.com
No Funcheap events found.