Renegade Craft Fair
The Renegade Craft Fair returns to San Francisco’s Fort Mason Center in the Festival Pavilion featuring a curated selection of over 300 best indie-craft and DIY makers and artisans.
Renegade Craft Fair: San Francisco
July 16-17, 2016 | 11 am to 6 pm
Fort Mason Center, SF
The free-to-attend fair features one-of-a-kind jewelry, stationery, clothing and accessories, leather goods, art prints, ceramics, DIY workshops, plus spectacular views of the Bay.
- Take part in a glass-making demonstration with Bullseye Glass Co.
- Attend a live poetry courtesy of White Cotton Rose
- Commemorate the festivities with instant portraits by Magbooth
- Check out vintage treasures from Born to Roam & Maude, a solar powered, eco-friendly mobile boutique located inside of a hand-restored 1962 Shasta Travel Trailer
- Tasty bites and treats by Kokio Republic, Tante’s, Post Street Creamery, Four Barrel Coffee, and Verde Vivo Tea
- Full bar
- Music by DJ REDLite
- Time Out San Francisco will raffle off a goodie bag worth over $1,000, full of handmade products from the Fair’s makers. The winner for the raffle will be chosen at random following the Fair.