RSVPs Open for SFMOMA’s Free Day (June 24)
Come spend a free day at the museum. Bring a friend and enjoy SFMOMA’s galleries filled with lively and inspiring art including the one-way color tunnel “Contemporary Optics”
Tickets are free and reserving online is highly encouraged.
- Limit two adult tickets per reservation. Children 18 and younger always get into SFMOMA free.
- Due to social distancing requirements, some exhibitions have limited capacity and use a virtual waiting list. We suggest checking in early at the exhibition to add your party to the list.
- Contemporary Optics uses a waiting list to manage capacity. Sign up at the exhibition for a time slot, and you will be notified when it’s your turn. Depending on daily attendance, visitors may be limited to 45 seconds in the Eliasson Tunnel to keep lines short and give everyone a chance to experience the work. Thank you for your understanding!
- Thursday, June 24, 2021 1 p.m.–8 p.m. – Get Tickets – Sold out online? A limited number of additional tickets are available onsite daily.
Bring a friend and enjoy SFMOMA’s galleries filled with lively and inspiring art.
Limit two adult tickets per reservation. Children 18 and younger always get into SFMOMA free.
- Sunday, May 16, 2021, 10 a.m.–5 p.m. – Get Tickets
- Sunday, September 12, 2021, 10 a.m.–5 p.m. – Get Tickets – RSVPs open in early September
Enjoy a day of art and family fun at SFMOMA. Celebrate the fifth anniversary of SFMOMA’s expansion as you explore the museum with self-guided materials for the whole family.
Admission is free for up to four adults accompanying one child or teen (eighteen and younger).
Please note that for “family days” coming with a child is required. If you arrive unaccompanied by someone 18 and younger, you’ll need to purchase tickets.”
SFMOMA, 151 Third St, San Francisco, CA 94103
For more information about Free Days, visit SFMOMA.org/free-days
To learn about current exhibitions, visit SFMOMA.org/exhibitions