San Francisco Green Festival
Experience the widest selection of products and services to work green, play green and live green – from food, fashion and health, to energy, construction and design at the Green Festival, featuring something for everyone interested in living a more sustainable and healthier life.
2016 Green Festival San Francisco
November 11-13, 2016
Pier 35, The Embarcadero, San Francisco
FREE if you ride your bike to the expo. – Must show your bike helmet at box office (otherwise it’s $12 at the door)
- Friday 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
The festival includes:
- Local Vegan/Vegetarian Food Court
- Bike test ride area
- Test ride the Kia Soul EV
- Green Festival Saves Lives Campaign with The Milo Foundation & Wonder Dog Rescue #adoptnotshop on site
- Over 70 presentations and speakers from local and national presenters
- Over 200 exhibitors featuring green products/speakers
- B2B Sessions with Expert DOJO
- Bookstore on site for book signings
Admission Deals & Discounts
Normally $12 at the door
- Free – Cycle to the event, bring your helmet to the box office for free entry.
- Free – Kids 16 and under gain free entry.
- Free – Sierra Club, Global Exchange and Green America Members receive free admission.
- $5 off Tickets – Go Green, take public transportation to the San Francisco Green Festival and receive $5 off your ticket price. Show your Clipper Card or printed ticket at the door.
- Seniors/Military $5 off at the door.
- Students free admission on Friday and $5 off Saturday and Sunday.