San Francisco’s Fall Cocktail Party
Ever had an Apple Cider Mimosa with a cinnamon ring? Or an Apple Hinny with nutmeg dusting? You’re invited to San Francisco’s Fall Cocktail Party, a special celebration of seasonal cocktails with a DJ after party.
And it all takes place at Bar Fluxus, SF’s newest art bar that’s tucked away in a secret alley you’d never find on your own.
The San Francisco Fall Cocktail Party
– Friday, November 1, 2019 – RSVP Now
The San Francisco Winter Cocktail Party
– Friday, December 6, 2019 – RSVP Now
Get on Funcheap’s exclusive guestlist by RSVPing which gets you free entry before 10:30pm, access to drink specials and access to the HellaRnB DJ After Party. Otherwise $5 cover at the door. Bring cash/credit for drinks
Fall Cocktail List / Updated October 2019
Special crafted fall cocktails available for purchase only this night. Cocktail specials rotate seasonally.
- High Fashion – Fall Gin, Eldeflower liqueur, Grapefruit juice, rhubarb bitters, grapefruit peel
- Apple Hinny – Vodka, fresh Apple Juice, fresh lime juice, fever tree ginger beer, Nutmeg dusting
- Apple Cider Mimosas – Champagne, Mighty Dry Apple Cider, Cinnamon Ring
About Bar Fluxus
As colorful as a big box of crayons, Bar Fluxus (run by the same people behind Madrone Art Bar) adds color and spark to the San Francisco nightlife scene. Behind an unmarked door in the Hotel des Arts, you’ll find a unique bar with quirky art covering most of the walls that hosts literary events, performance art, dance parties, puppet shows (yes) and comedy. Plus there’s a Baby Grand Piano as a centerpiece.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? The event is 21+. Valid ID required.