SF Debuts 6 Life-sized Tiger Sculptures for Chinese New Year (Jan. 17 – Feb. 19)
Public art project, “Tiger on Parade” returns for 2022 in San Francisco
By Johnny Funcheap - posted 1/15/2022 No Comment
The Chinese Chamber of Commerce of San Francisco is proud to bring back the public art project, Tiger on Parade, to its list of festivities this Lunar New Year.
Six life-sized Tiger statues will be publicly displayed around San Francisco, from January 17 – February 19, 2022 to help ring in the new year. See the map
The Tiger statues spotlight local artists as well as reflect upon the culture, people, and traditions surrounding Chinese New Year. Thank you to our sponsors, Alaska Airlines, AARP, Lucky California, Golden State Warriors, Whole Foods Market, and ICBC for making this project come to life.
Find All Six Tigers (2022)
- Voyager Tiger – Union Square
- Posterity Tiger – Asian Art Museum
- Wealth and Health Tiger – Portsmouth Square
- Good Fortune Tiger – Thrive Plaza, Chase Center
- Harvester Tiger – Lucky Supermarket (on Sloat)
- Horizon Tiger – Whole Foods, Stonestown