SF Finally Has a Krispy Kreme!
Bob’s on Polk is still our favorite, but still… the city of San Francisco finally has a Krispy Kreme!
Somehow over the holidays this missed our radar, so thanks to Eater SF for the letting us know that the city’s very first Krispy Kreme opened just before Christmas in the building right next door to In-N-Out in Fisherman’s Wharf.
The store hours are Sun-Thu 6am to 11pm. On the weekends (Fri-Sat) it’s open from 6am until 1am. But late night donut-lovers are in luck, there’s a 24-hour walk-up window.
A List of all Bay Area Krispy Kremes
as of 1/4/18
- SF – 353 Jefferson St., San Francisco
- Daly City – 1575 Sullivan Avenue, Daly City
- Fremont – 43835 Pacific Commons Blvd. Fremont
- Mountain View – 2146 Leghorn Street, Mountain View
- San Jose – 121 Curtner Ave., Bldg. 15, Suite 40, San Jose
- Santa Clara – 3133 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara
- Union City – 32450 Dyer Street, Union City