SF’s New Filipino Night Market’s Holiday Pop-Up
Inspired by the vibrant night markets of Asia, Undiscovered SF is a free monthly Music+Art+Food Festival and curated collection of emerging artists and merchants that celebrate the rich cultural heritage of the SOMA Pilipinas district located in the heart of San Francisco’s innovative South Of Market neighborhood.
Normally taking place every third Friday, in December join in for a special Saturday holiday pop-up market at Covo on Mission Street – one block from the SF Mint. This is smaller, more intimate event than what takes place in the Mint, but still awesome
It’s an all day affiar (Noon to 8pm) filled with 20,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor space with 25+ vendors selling fasion, streetward, books, cultural crafts, books and more… plus Filipino food vendors and good music. Shop for unique presents and support local entrepremuers.
Undiscovered Holiday Pop-Up Market
Saturday, December 16, 2017 | Noon to 8pm
Covo, 981 Mission St., (Btwn 5th and 6th), SF, SoMa
- Outdoor admission is free and open to the public
- Indoor admission is free but RSVP required for priority/timed entry.Undiscovered
About Undiscovered Decemeber 2017 Pop Up
Join us at a new venue, Covo on Mission Street and the adjacent parking lot, for a special holiday pop-up version of our market on a Saturday! Enjoy a unique all day shopping experience, featuring creative craft vendors, food purveyors, and musical performances. Buy presents for friends and family and support local entrepreneurs.
Our new location. 20,000 sq ft indoors and outdoors of food, retail, and creative craft vendors. We’re using this beautiful, modern co-working space into a hub for fashion, creative crafts, books, beauty products and other holiday gifts..We’re transforming this beautiful, modern co-working space into a hub for fashion, creative crafts, books, beauty products and other holiday gifts.
Confirmed 3rd Wave of Filipino Food Vendors
- Jeepney Guy
- The Lumpia Company
- Binka Bites
- Hula Truck
- Pinoy Sliders
- and Cross Hatch Eatery!
Over 25 Fashion, Streetwear, Beauty, Cultural Crafts, Books, and Packaged food vendors!
- Bayani Art
- Nouves Vestus
- Arkipelago Books
- Good Fish’in
- Faze Apparel
- 1000 Kisses For You
- The Bay By Brooklyn
- Plus many more.
- Party rock’in DJ’s
- Craft Beverage Bar featuring Filipino inspired cocktails
- We’ll host a special auction of original art created live at the past four UNDISCOVERED Night Market events by local artists. The theme of all the art is “Stories of the Filipino Diaspora”. Come bid on these unique art pieces, and take one home with you!
- We’ll give out free raffle prizes every hour to select people who post photos on Instagram of the event!
ALL AGES are welcome. Kids under 16 yrs old can walk in with their parents. All other youth we ask to get their own separate free ticket.
- Tickets are required for priority access into our indoor space. UNDISCOVERED SF normally draws 5,000+ people to our night markets. Get your tickets so you’re not stuck waiting outside in the cold. Ticket holders will be allowed inside first, as capacity allows.
- Access to food OUTSIDE in the parking lot is FREE and open to the public! Food outside will be available from at 12PM – 8PM. No tickets required.
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap