SF’s Month of Rare Guided Walking Tours
free guided walking tours, all over the city, throughout the year.
During the months of May and October, when the San Francisco weather is particularly pleasant, City Guides adds a series of neighborhood explorations to its year round tour schedule.
Each San Francisco neighborhood has a distinct architecture, history, and personality that deserve in-depth exploration. Go off the beaten path and discover the colorful characters, beautiful vistas, and charming architectural treasures that can be found in communities like the Inner Richmond, Visitacion Valley, or the Tenderloin.
Join for a walk along the streets, sidewalks and by-ways of one of the most beautiful and fascinating cities in the world.
Special May 2019 Walknig Tours
All tours are free, but donations accepted. First come, first served.
Find details and exact meeting locations via the links below.
- Bungalows of Westwood Park – Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at 10 am
- Diego Rivera Mural at City College – Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 10:30 am
- Golden Gate Heights Stairways – Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 11 am
- Inner Richmond: Part I – Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 10 am
- Inner Richmond: Part II – Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 10 am
- North of the Panhandle – Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 1 pm
- Old South Park – Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 1 pm
- Sacred Places In San Francisco – Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 1 pm
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Part I – Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 9 am
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Part II – Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 9 am
Complete schedule of tours for May 2019