SF’s Winterfest Beer & Comedy Friday Nights (2022)
Speakeasy Ales & Lagers has been defiantly brewing small batches of beer in San Francisco’s Bayview-Hunters Point neighborhood since 1997.
Come celebrate this legacy with a special month-long “Novemberfest”-themed pop-up comedy festival every Friday night for four weeks only.
RSVP for Secret Guestlist – Free
Friday Nights starting September 23, 3022 – Four weeks only.
It’s a festival with comedy, food trucks, food specials along with 50% off cans, an exclusive and rare lineup of Speakeasy beers that are just $5 .These are the freshest pints you can get in San Francisco since they’re right from the brewery’s taps.
Novemberfest Beer & Comedy Festival 2022
- Outdoor Comedy – Join us for Oktoberfest-style communal picnic seating under the tent
- Enjoy a 70-90 minute show with 4-5 comics on the bill with credits like Cobbs, Punchline, SF Sketchfest, Clusterfest and Outside Lands.
- Rare lineup of seasonal Speakeasy Beers you can’t find anywhere else, along with classics like Big Daddy and Prohibition Ale
- 21+ Only
- Event is dog-friendly
- Doors at 7pm, Shows at 8pm
- The Taproom actually opens at 3pm if you’d like to get a head start
THE COMEDY – W/ HELLAFUNNY
Each week is a new handpicked lineup of top local comics (along with some visiting special guests) who regularly perform at clubs like Cobb’s, Punch Line, shows like Crazy Funny Asians, HellaFunny Live at Thrive City or have performed at festivals like SF Sketchfest, Clusterfest or Outside Lands.
VIP “SHOUT OUT” OPTION – Want to wish someone an unforgettable happy birthday? Want one of the comics to say hi to your date? Or want to feel the burn and have a comic roast someone in your group? One of our comics will give you a special shout out from the stage. Limited to maximum of 2 per show.
THE BEER – $5 PINTS
In true Funcheap style, all ticket holders can enjoy a rare Friday night of 50% off cans and $5 pours of some of the freshest beers in San Francisco, since they come right from the Brewery’s own taps. Plus we’ll have some rare seasonal beers that are difficult to find anywhere else. (Beer choice subject to availability). The taproom opens at 3pm for those looking for a head start
- SEASONAL BEER: Czech Black Lager / Grain: Pilsner Malt, Blackprinz, Chit Malt, Midnight Wheat, & Roasted Barley. Hops: Tettnager
- Prohibition Ale Red Ale – American Amber / Red – 6.1% ABV 45 IBU – Prohibition strikes a perfect balance between malts and hops, with its roasted caramel notes and dry, clean finish. GABF 2013 Gold Medal Winner in the Amber/Red Ale category.
- Blind Tiger Imperial IPA IPA – Imperial / Double – 10.3% ABV 100 IBU – Aggressively hopped with an array of West Coast hops, Blind Tiger explodes with citrus flavors of citrus peel & grapefruit. Its bold hopping carries a resinous bite and a clean, dry finish.
- Big Daddy IPA West Coast IPA – 6.5% ABV 60 IBU – Big Daddy IPA is a balanced West Coast IPA with bright floral, piney aromas and a citrusy, crisp finish.
- Mystic Haze IPA – New England / Hazy – 7.1% ABV – A Hazy IPA that exudes pear and red apple in the nose with a hint of grapefruit and herbal dankness. Dry hopped with Bravo and Calypso hops. Hops: Apollo, Bravo, Calypso Malt: Pilsner, Wheat, Flaked Oats, Flaked Rye.
- Town & City IPA – Imperial / Double – 8% ABV – Ultra dank hazy west coast IPA.
- Lady Justice German Pilsner – grain: Pilsner Malt, & Biscuit Malt – hops: Czech Saaz & Tettnager
Fuel up your laughs and soak up the beer with delicious food pop-up, Jungle Dog. They’ll have their traditional menu with gourmet lemongrass garlic pork sausages on a bahn mi roll (tops with homemade garlic aioli), garlic fries to die for along with a special German style hot dog with sauerkraut created just for Oktoberfest
The brewery is located at 1195 Evans Ave. in the Bayview in San Francisco. Muni is super easy, with the 15, 19, 44 and 54 all stopping close by. If you’re taking BART, then hop on thee T-Third Metro which will drop you off at Third & Evans, just a few minutes walk. Parking is typically fairly easy in this neighborhood compared to the rest of San Francisco. And uber/Lyft and taxis are always a great option.
Muni: The easiest way to Muni is to take the T Line that comes to 3rd St, transfer to the 44 bus on Evans Ave, and hop off on Keith St.
Parking: There is public street parking on Keith St and Fairfax Ave.