Saturday Beer Blowout
Speakeasy Brewery is a great place to spend a Friday happy hour… with probably the freshest pint in the city. And now they’re busting into the weekend!
FuncheapSF presents Speakeasy’s “Saturday Beer Blowout” on March 31st – a one-night-only bash with live music, games, brewery tours, food trucks, cheap beer and small batch experimental brews.
And don’t fear the rain… the event is indoors!
Speakeasy’s Saturday Beer Blowout
Saturday, March 31, 2012 (4-9p)
Speakeasy Brewery, 1195 Evans Avenue, SF
– FREE with RSVP
- Free Brewery Tours (4-6pm)
- $3 pints including small batch experimental brews
- 4-5p beer special – get 4 beer tokens for $10 (get your tokens early and drink cheap all night!)
- Speakeasy Giveaways
- FuncheapSF Giveaways
- Free sneak preview movie passes – first 150 people
- Live Music (two great outlaw americana bands)
- HDTV showing the Final Four
- Speakeasy $20 deal: T-shirt, pint glass and 2 beer tokens
- Food Truck Grub (Le Truc – a cool converted school bus)
- Free fun & games from Homefrys – those guys who bring the giant games like a four-foot tall Jenga – perfectly dangerous to play with a pint in one hand.
Small Batch Experimental Brews
– Vendetta – Strong IPA made with Seville orange rind and quadruple hopped. Citrus baby! 7.6% abv
– Three Ring Circus – Collaboration between Speakeasy, Ninkasi and Shmaltz lead by ring master Sean “Homebrew Chef” Paxton. Inspired by crackerjacks and made with popcorn in the mash, dulce de leche caramel in the kettle and “dry-nutted” with dry roasted peanuts.
– The Human Condition
San Francisco string band who perform original, modern-day roots music. Guitars, mandolin and upright bass are joined by vocal harmonies and harmonica in a familiar palette which is cast in a new light by innovative songwriting and lyrical imagery.
– Slow Motion Cowboys
Bluegrass and outlaw country influenced by old stories and new adventures with tight harmonies and traditional instruments.