Taco Festival & Lucha Libre Comes to SF
Pre-sale tickets are SOLD OUT!
Limited door tickets will be available on a first-come basis at 11am, based on park capacity.
It’s Taco Time San Francisco! Your favorite festival is back courtesy of SoMa StrEat Food Park and Funceap. Get ready for Taco-Con & Lucha Libre. We’ve got a day celebrating Mexico’s best and most beloved street food plus delicious drink specials and a live Lucha Libre wrestling show.
Taco-Con: 2018 Cinco de Mayo at the Park
Sunday, May 6, 2018 | 11am to 4pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th St., SF
– $5 Hella Early Bird tickets (SOLD OUT)
– $10 Early Bird tickets (SOLD OUT)
– $15 Advance Regular Admission (SOLD OUT)
– $20 Door (while supplies last)
– $40 VIP Experience: Includes exclusive ringside seating, one complimentary beer, and photo opportunities in the ring. (SOLD OUT)
Come and devour tons of tasty tacos and witness a spec-taco-lar wrestling showdown where lively luchadores rumble, tumble, and flying scissor kick their way to taco glory. Get ready for a barrage of exciting wrestling moves, bright masks, and a ton of tacolicious specials all day.
Timeline (subject to change)
– 11:00am doors open: Time for tacos and bottomless boozing!
– 12:00pm to 3:00pm showtime: Up to 25 luchadores take the ring for a live Lucha Libre wrestling show
– 5:00pm food trucks close: last call for tacos!
- SF’s Most Awesome Food Truck Taco Festival
- Live Lucha Libre Wrestling Show
- 10+ taco vendors
- Latin drink specials
- All ages, dogs welcome, rain or shine
Cinco de Mayo Taco & Food Truck Lineup
Like all things in life, subject to change
Canasta Kitchen’s tacos:
– Canastaco: two big crunchy corn tortillas, wrapped in a soft corn tortilla and filled with crispy fish, melted jack cheese, fresh avocado, pico de gallo, tomatillo salsa, shredded lettuce, and topped with chipotle aioli
Beyond the Border’s tacos. Served with cabbage, sour cream, corn salsa, on corn tortillas:
– Pacific rockfish
– Chimichurri skirt steak
– Chipotle chicken
– Grilled shrimp
– Fried shrimp
– Orange roasted pork
– Garlic black bean
Plus mango serrano rockfish ceviche with chips
La Jefa’s tacos:
– Chicken mole tacos
– Chorizo with potatoes tacos
– Ceviche tostada
Plus chorizo chimichangas
Sarap Shop’s tacos:
– I Love My Adob(r)o: tangy marinated pork belly & okra flash fried
– Very Vegan Sisig: garlicky, spicy, tofu stir-fry
– My BFF’s Chicken Strips: juicy breaded chicken tossed in a sweet Filipino BBQ sauce.
El Calamar’s tacos:
– Two fish tacos topped with pico de gallo and spring mix on the side
Sip ‘N Slurp tacos:
– Braised pork belly toco topped with crispy noodles, fresh cucumbers, and pickled daikon
– Hand-churned Lobos Ice Cream
– Empanadas from Nucha Empanadas
– Firetrail Pizza’s Taco Pizza
– Kokio Republic’s Korean Fried Chicken and Cheese taco combo
– Cochinita SF
– Gyros on Wheels
– Winning Ways USA
SoMa StrEat Food Park