Top of the Mark’s Wine & Free Movie Night
Wind down every Tuesday night during the summer of 2017 with a free wine or spirit tasting and screening of a classic movie.
Summer Movie Nights are back at Top of the Mark featuring a selection of classic comedy, action, and drama flicks from the 1930s through the 1990s.
In addition to the film, the iconic sky lounge will feature complimentary tastings of a wine or spirit prior to the film.
Wine and Movie at The Mark | 2017
Complimentary tastings and free film night
Every Tuesday, June 6 – August 29, 2017
– Tasting at 5:30 pm. Film at 7 pm
Top of the Mark Lounge, Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel, Nob Hill, SF
FREE (first come, first served)
2017 Movie Schedule
Featured Tasting: Lyric, by Etude Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara County
- June 6 – Featured Movie: Bullitt (1968)
- June 13 – Featured Movie: Cool Hand Luke (1967)
- June 20 – Featured Movie: In the Heat of the Night (1967)
- June 27 – Featured Movie: Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner (1967)
Featured Tasting: Cloudfall, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir, Monterey County
- July 4 – No Movie due to 4th of July Holiday
- July 11 – Featured Movie: Easy Rider (1969)
- July 18 – Featured Movie: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968)
- July 25 – Featured Movie: Funny Girl (1968)
- August 1 – Featured Movie: The Jungle Book (1967)
Featured Tasting: Domaine Chandon Brute and Rose, Napa Valley
- August 8 – Featured Movie: How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (1967)
- August 15 – Featured Movie: Barefoot in the Park (1967)
- August 22 – Featured Movie: The Odd Couple (1968)
- August 29 – Featured Movie: La La Land (2016)
Don’t be a “freehole” – Although the event is free with complimentary wine, please don’t act like an entitled jerk. Tip like a rockstar and consider grabbing dinner or a snack from their restaurant.
Is this event free?
In 2016, we confirmed that there was no cover charge for the event and we have confirmed with management that there is no required purchase, but several Funcheap readers have written to let us know that the servers sometimes will try to pressure you to make a purchase even though it’s not required, so please be aware. We expect the same this year.