Treasure Island Flea: Returns Outdoors
For April, the Treasure Island Flea moves back outdoors to their location on the “Great Lawn” with 400+ curated vendors, a full bar, 15+ food trucks and stands, a scavenger hunt, a “Makers Square” with a rotating mix of DIY workshops and a Produce Market with 15+ local farmers.
Treasure Island Flea
April 26-27 | 10am to 4pm
Avenue of the Palms, Treasure Island
$3 Admission; free parking, pet friendly, kids free
>> RSVP on Facebook to enter the Funcheap $100 Shopping Spree raffle. Winner announced on Facebook on 4/25.
– 400+ curated vendors selling vintage apparel, indie design, antiques, art, underground food startups, fashion trucks. and more
– 15+ top food trucks and stands including a pig roast (right in the middle of the lawn) and the Lobsta Truck
– New! Produce Park (15+ local farmers)
– New! Makers Square (a rotating mix of DIY workshops – with many being free)
– New! Wine Market with over a dozen local wineries
– A full bar – Happy hour from 10am to Noon with two for one Sangria
– First 500 people get 2 free admissions to a future flea (arrive early)
– Live music
– – – – Saturday is Residender a well-traveled European busker with a mandolin & suitcase drum
– – – – Sunday is Michel Michelis performing classical style French street music.