TreasureFest’s “Dog Days of Summer” Festival
TreasureFest is a unique monthly themed festival that showcases the best of the Bay area. August is their ‘Dog Days of Summer‘ event and many of their bars will have a specialty drink cocktails and of course there will be a doggy safe and approved non-alcoholic Bowzer Beer for your pet. In addition, there will be live music and 40+ food trucks, stations to picnic and fun games for kids.
Buy Tickets in Advance (same price as at gate) – For quicker entry through a dedicated Eventbrite entry line
Dog Days of Summer Highlights
- Yappy Hour: buy one get one salty dogs
- Win a doggy wedding contest
- A ‘doggie bar crawl’
- A doggone scavenger hunt
- Raffle to win a $100 spree.
TreasureFest in a Snapshot
– The last full weekend of every month
– Monthly market hosts 400+ local artists, makers, designers, antique collectors, underground food start-ups, & more.
– 3 Full bars featuring a variety of local wine, craft beers, and seasonal cocktails.
– DIY community workshops & carnival games.
– 25+ Food Trucks & Food Tents
– Scavenger hunts.
– $5 Entry, kids 12 & Under Free
– Kid zone with games for all ages
– 2+ local bands each day
– Pet friendly
– Free parking