SF’s Wildly Inappropriate Valentine’s Variety Show
It’s the first ever evening of intelligent and wildly inappropriate conversation with OZY’s Editor-at-Large (who doubles as the sex and love advice columnist) Eugene S. Robinson.
Part variety show, part paneled talk show, part Q&A, this live event with lesbian adult film actresses, dommes, Hustler editors, female-female impersonators and more will get to the heart of your sex struggles and your sexy struggles just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Comp tix are limited… if the free tickets are gone, you can get $6 tix with code FUNCHEAP
Sex With Eugene Guests
- Andre Shakti is a lesbian adult film actress, activist, and journalist whose work has appeared in Cosmo, Rewire, Thrillist, MEL, and Vice.
- Jennifer Locke: artist, fighter, and domme extraordinaire
- Allan MacDonell: author of Punk Elegies and Prisoner of X, a tome detailing his 20 years as executive editor at Hustler.
- Fauxnique: you ever win Trannyshack? As a female impersonator? Or as a female-female impersonator? Well, Fauxnique has.
- Bruce Lamont: Our Paul Schafer, the one-man-house band. Bruce’s work with his band Yakuza, his side project with Scott Kelly from Neurosis, Brain Tentacles, or his crazy post-modern take on money making with Led Zeppelin 2, makes him and his sax the perfect fit for doing the musical honors.