Inner Sunset Microhood Block Party | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
9th and Irving | 9th Ave. and Irving, San Francisco, CA
The Bold Italic’s Inner Sunset Microhood party is back on July 10, 2014 and as usual they’ll be partnering with businesses around 9th Avenue and Irving to bring great deals, delicious food and drinks, and unexpected surprises to everyone who attends.
Free, but an RSVP is required.
Here’s what to expect:
- Social Kitchen and Brewery will be serving delicious summertime cocktails courtesy of Aviation Gin
- Crossroads Trading will be selling their trademark gently-used apparel at great prices and providing drinks
- San Franpsycho will be serving beers provided by Calicraft Brewing Co. and showing original artworks in their awesome space
- La Boulange de Sunset will be featuring live music, happy hour prices on food and drinks, and samples of their new caramel latte. The first 10 customers every hour will receive a free tartlette
- Dance With Life Chiropractic will be hosting an open house, complete with mini massages, chiropractic health consultations, and healthy snacks
- Urban Bazaar will be hosting a DIY garden demonstration, where participants can learn to create one-of-a-kind mini succulent arrangements. Grab a free Hubert’s Lemonade in their garden.
- Cary Lane will be hosting a spiced wine tasting from Spicy Vines and a ticket contest from the de Young Museum in their garden
- Nopalito will be serving “street style” tacos and a refreshing cocktail on their backyard patio
Plus many other special offers from businesses and merchants will offered throughout the area.