Treasure Island Flea: 300+ Vendors, Craft Beers & Mobile Fashion Trucks | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Treasure Island Historic Building One | 1 Avenue of the Palms, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
CANCELED for 2020: “TreasureFest” The Bay’s Epic Festival is Back for 2020
UPDATE: Due to COVID-19 concerns, this event has been canceled.
Turn your weekend into an adventure of Northern California’s largest gathering of everything local at the Marin Center in San Rafael on May 29-31, 2020.
TreaureFest (previously a monthly festival on Treasure Island) is back, now a 3-day festival bigger with more art, more music, more top-rated local eats and find treasures among 400+ curated vendors selling vintage, indie art, antiques and home goods.
We are told that early bird tickets will go on sale starting March 16th
May 29-31, 2020
Marin Center, 10 Ave of the Flags, San Rafael
Early Bird tickets start at $10 (prices will rise as the date gets closer)
Dates & Times
- Friday, May 29th from 4 pm -10 pm
- Saturday, May 30th from 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday, May 31st from 11 am – 6 pm
Early Bird Tickets (Limited) – On sale March 16th
- Single-Day Admission $10 early bird ($25 day of)
- Two-Day Admission $15 early bird ($30 day of)
- Weekend Admission $20 early bird ($35 day of)
Find your treasure among the Bay Area’s best in art, crafts, makers, vintage curators, independent designers, and emerging brands.
Taste of the Bay Area
What’s your flavor? Expand your palate with delicious dishes from dozens of our favorite local restaurants, food trucks, artisanal goods, drinks and more. Come hungry, leave happy.
Enjoy talented local bands, massive interactive art installations, DIY workshops, games and more
New 2020 Festival Map
Subject to change
Saturday, February 22, 2014
February | CANCELED for 2020: “TreasureFest” The Bay’s Epic Festival is Back for 2020
For February 22-23, 2014, the Treasure Island Flea celebrates Craft Beer Month, the Olympics and the Mobile Fashion Truck Revolution.
>> Win a $100 Shopping Spree – RSVP on Facebook to enter
Treasure Island Flea Details | February 2014
- Craft Beer Celebration – The TI Flea bar hosts over a dozen local brews from Bay Area breweries. Can’t decide? Get a tasting tray for $6 and you’ll get to sample your choice of six beers. Arrive early for 2 for 1 craft beers from 10am to noon.
- Mobile Fashion Trucks – Just like food trucks, but they sell clothes, vintage jewelry, and even cute pet supplies. The trucks are truly pieces of art on their own and each one is unique.
- First 500 Get in Free – In celebration of the Winter Olympics, the first (fastest) 500 flea goers to arrive each day will get free admission; otherwise, it’s $3.
- 300+ Curated Vendors
- 15+ Food Trucks and Stands
- Full Bar
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Two Live Bands
- Free DIY Jewelry Workshop
- Scavenger Hunts
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Live Music, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion