“The Cultural Corridor” Free Arts Festival: SF Jazz & San Francisco Ballet | Hayes Valley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Proxy SF | 432 Octavia St San Francisco, CA 94102
Submitted by the Event Organizer
From Fillmore to Hayes Valley, this unique pathway houses San Francisco’s most supreme arts organizations. Yet there has never been a joint performance of these groups within their own neighborhood.
African-American Shakespeare Company brings together AfroSolo, SFJAZZ, SF Ballet, Nitty Dupree Studio of Dance and many other small to large professional companies to highlight the uniquely rich cultural diversity of this corridor stretching from Fillmore through Hayes Valley in a pilot program outdoor event series “The Cultural Corridor” launching on October 17, 2015.
The Cultural Corridor
Saturday, October 17, 2015 | Noon to 3 pm
Proxy SF, 432 Octavia St, SF
- 11:50am – Nitty Dupree Studio of Dance / Talent Allstars (Opening Event)
- 12:00pm – Welcome by Supervisor London Breed
- 12:10pm – African-American Shakespeare (Romeo and Juliet)
- 12:15pm – Alumni and Friends of the San Francisco Youth Symphony
- 12:35pm – Cultural Odyssey: The Medea Project
- 12:55pm – African-American Shakespeare Company (Cinderella)
- 1:05pm – SFJAZZ
- 1:25pm – SF Ballet
- 1:50pm – SF Bay Area Theatre Company
- 2:10pm – SF Conservatory of Music
- 2:30pm – African-American Shakespeare Company (The Colored Museum)
- 2:40pm – SambaFunk (Ending of the Event)
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Dance, San Francisco, Theater & Performance