Dark Garden’s Annual Corset Rummage Sale | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Dark Garden | 321 Linden St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The curviest event of the year is here. Join Dark Garden on July 14th for their annual rummage sale, their biggest event.
- The time on your ticket is the time they will start letting the first people from that group come into the boutique. You are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes early for check in and a preliminary sizing assessment.
- As to best insure that premier timeslots are not occupied by no-shows, there is a modest fee for early entry times, which can be applied as a coupon towards any purchases made at the Rummage Sale.
- They are reprising the extremely limited VIP cocktail preview on Saturday night from 7-9 pm.
- 10 am on Sunday continues to be the early bird hour, with a smaller group getting first access to this year’s offerings and a longer browsing time before the next group enters.
Rummage Sale Details
- Corset raffle. A single $5 ticket could win you a made-to-order corset from our Signature Collection
- Lingerie raffle. Win a gorgeous black lace robe from Montelle. VIP and early birds receive a complimentary ticket. Additional tickets may be purchased by any group (or walk up attendees) for $5.
- Unworn bespoke sample corsets, deeply discounted from their list price
- Pre-loved corsets, sold on consignment from their previous owners
- 15% discount on floor stock corsets
- Deeper discounts on select floor stock corsets
- Fashion show & archive corsets and ensembles, including our Technicolor and Shades of Ivory collections
Tips for the best experience:
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the time on your ticket so you can be sized while in line. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes while you wait, although feel free to bring heels or specific shoes if you want to try them on with your new corset.
In an effort to reduce long wait times for this popular event, we have introduced a timed entry system with reserved tickets! The time on your ticket is the time we will start letting the first people from that group come into the boutique; we recommend you arrive about 15 minutes early to check in. We have a limit on how many people can be in the shop at one time, and will let everyone in as space allows. Please understand that we cannot over-fill the boutique, and we aim to get everyone inside as quickly as possible.