Creature Double Feature: The Shining & The Haunting | Great American Music Hall
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Great American Music Hall | 859 O'Farrell St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
See not one, but two classic horror films during the Day of the Dead Double Creature Feature at the Great American Music Hall – The Shining and The Haunting – on Friday, November 1, 2013.
Come dressed in your favorite costume for a chance to win Slim’s and Great American Music Hall tickets.
- Jamie Lee Curtis – Crater Lake Gin, Grand Marnier and Lemon shaken and served in a Martini glass.
- Linda Blair – Midori, Ginger Ale and a float of Cherry Herring served in a Collins glass with a lemon and cherry garnish.
- Scream Queen – Kraken Spiced Rum, Pineapple Juice and Ginger Beer served in a Collins glass with a lime garnish.
- Mixed greens salad – $4 (Add grilled chicken – $2)
- Fried mozzarella sticks served with marinara – $6
- Fried zucchini and mushrooms served with spicy ranch sauce – $7
- Deviled eggs – $5
- Popcorn – $2
- Chicken mole served with spanish rice – $9
- Chicken “bat” wings tossed in a fiery chili sauce – $6
- House smoked Masami Farms pork spare ribs, served with potatoes and seasonal vegetables – $25
- Churros- served with dulce de leche – $4
Categories: *Top Pick*, Dia de los Muertos, Eating & Drinking, Halloween, Movies