Home » *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Free Museum Day, San Francisco
de Young Museum Free Admission Day | First Tuesdays
Every 1st Tuesday
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Founded in 1895 in Golden Gate Park, the de Young Museum is a landmark art museum
that showcases the museum’s priceless collections of American art from the 17th through the 20th centuries, and art of the native Americas, Africa, and the Pacific.
Free Admission Day: de Young
First Tuesday of the month (except June 2019)
Normally admission is $15 for adults, but on the first Tuesday of every month, admission is free (special exhibition fees still apply).
- This offer applies only to the permanent collection galleries.
- Full-priced admission to special exhibitions still applies.
- Free admission may be redeemed by visiting the Ticketing and Membership Desks.
- This program will not be offered during Bouquets to Art (June 4–9, 2019).
Muni riders with proof of public transit purchase receive a $2 discount. This discount is available in person at the time of purchase only, does not apply to internet sales, or previously purchased tickets, and cannot be combined with other offers.
– Updated 8/19/18 – Event info last checked via website
*Free admission to general galleries; special exhibition fees still apply
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, Free Museum Day
, San Francisco
Address: 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, San Francisco, CA