Home » *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Shopping & Fashion
Newest Sanrio Character “Den of Rage” Pop-Up Experience | July 20-31
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Sanrio, the creator of super cute Hello Kitty, brings you a very different experience with newest character Aggretsuko and her Den Of Rage
Following a successful run in Los Angeles, Aggretsuko’s Den of Rage is coming to San Francisco on Friday, July 20th. The immersive retail pop-up shop experience will take over TOTO Concept 190, an experiential Washlet Studio (across the street from AT&T Park) and transform it into Aggretsuko’s raging world for two weeks.
Fans can access interactive, shareable photo environments – including her overcrowded desk and the karaoke bar where she lets off steam after work.
Aggretsuko’s “Den of Rage” Pop-Up Experience
July 20-31, 2018 | 11am to 7pm
TOTO Concept 190, 190 King St. (across from AT&T Park), SF
FREE – But bring cash for purchases. – RSVP on Facebook
– A special appearance and signings by Yeti, the creator of Aggretsuko, who is traveling from Tokyo for opening day – Friday, July 20th
– Special gift with purchase – and gifts daily for the first 50 customers at the space
– Unique giveaways throughout the day
– Exclusive San Francisco-themed designs, event only merchandise and limited edition Aggretsuko merchandise from Japan
– Claw machine with special edition Aggretsuko plush
– Aggretsuko appearances for photo ops on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
To purchase VIP packages, visit denofrage.com for immediate access, a DEN OF RAGE exclusive t-shirt, enamel pin and poster. Don’t miss your chance to come out and RAGE!
*VIP packages are also available- to purchase visit denofrage.com
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: 190 King St., San Francisco, CA 94107