Sanrio, the creator of super cute Hello Kitty, brings you a very different experience with newest character Aggretsuko and her Den Of Rage
Following a successful run in Los Angeles, Aggretsuko’s Den of Rage is coming to San Francisco on Friday, July 20th. The immersive retail pop-up shop experience will take over TOTO Concept 190, an experiential Washlet Studio (across the street from AT&T Park) and transform it into Aggretsuko’s raging world for two weeks.
Fans can access interactive, shareable photo environments – including her overcrowded desk and the karaoke bar where she lets off steam after work.
– A special appearance and signings by Yeti, the creator of Aggretsuko, who is traveling from Tokyo for opening day – Friday, July 20th
– Special gift with purchase – and gifts daily for the first 50 customers at the space
– Unique giveaways throughout the day
– Exclusive San Francisco-themed designs, event only merchandise and limited edition Aggretsuko merchandise from Japan
– Claw machine with special edition Aggretsuko plush
– Aggretsuko appearances for photo ops on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
To purchase VIP packages, visit denofrage.com for immediate access, a DEN OF RAGE exclusive t-shirt, enamel pin and poster. Don’t miss your chance to come out and RAGE!