Dolores Day Fest: Music & Picnic in the Park | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Mission Dolores Park | Dolores St., and 19th St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Party in the north half of Dolores Park on the flat grass with live music from local musicians including indie rock bands and singer-songwriters. Come hang out; it’s free.
And don’t forget to pick up after yourselves – if you leave your trash behind on the grass that makes you the a-hole.
Dolores Day Fest
Saturday, July 29, 2017 | Noon to 8 pm
Dolores Park, North Half, SF
Important – Please check the Facebook event page before heading out as details for events in the park like this can change rapidly, or the event could be cancelled.
- Lonely Dingo And The Living Bones – 12-12:30 pm
- Brian Dewar – 12:35-1:05 pm
- Vincent Veliz – 1:10-1:40 pm
- Allison Wonderband – 1:45-2:15 pm
- Drew Kebbel – 2:20-2:50 pm
- Mr. Andrew – 2:55-3:25 pm
- Brendan Getzell – 3:30-4 pm
- Harlow’s Monkeys – 4:05-4:35 pm
- Nalamora – 4:40-5:10 pm
- Marissa Kay – 5:15-5:45 pm
- Adam Balbo – 5:50-6:20 pm
- Dreambeamer – 6:25-6:55 pm
- Carlie Mari – 7-7:30 pm
- Adam and Cory – 7:35-8:05 pm
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, Outdoors, San FranFREEsco